Due to various reasons, you may need to do some adjustments to the recorded video clips Or existing 4K videos. And You might be looking for Video Cutter to trim a few seconds off the start or end of the video or cut it so that it’s a more shareable length. Let me introduce VideoProc a complete Video Processing Software package for Windows and Mac. That allows Edit, convert, resize and adjust 4K UHD videos, DVDs and music easily at a fully accelerated speed. In addition, this tool offers DVD Conversion & Backup, Online Video Downloader, Video Recorder and more. Trimming and cutting are considered to be among the most common requirements, here Using VideoProc how to Cut and Trim 4K or MP4 videos in seconds without compromise quality.
VideoProc is super clean easy to use premium 4K video compressor and editor offer basic tools like cut, trim, merge, adjust transcode and edit 4K videos with full GPU hardware acceleration.
- Cut, Crop, Merge, add Effects on 4K footages from GoPro, DJI, smartphones, etc in an easy and non-destructive way.
- Support almost every Audio Video Formats include MP4, AVI, FLV, MKS, MOV, MPEG4, H.264, HEVC, WMV, MTS, M2TS, TS, AVCHD, MOD, MP3, AC3, AAC, FLAC and more.
- Well, handle HD videos and 4K @60fps videos from GoPro, DJI, DSLRs, Blu-ray, Apple iPhone X, and Android smartphones.
- Uses level-3 hardware acceleration to achieve better results by tapping tap into your computer’s hardware in a more specialized way.
- Backup and rip a DVD in 5 minutes at the fastest speed available in the industry without having to compromise on quality.
- Its build-in Video downloader download online videos, music, playlists, and channels from 1000+ UGC websites like YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Twitch and SoundCloud and can record from the screen, webcam, iPhone simultaneously that can be edited later on.
How To cut and Trim Video using VideoProc
Now lets come to the topic, If you are looking for trim a few seconds off the start or end of the video or cut and remove unwanted parts of any 4K or MP4 Video. Here steps to Edit, Cut & trim videos in Windows using VideoProc.
Install And active VideoProc
- First of all Download VideoProc From the official website.
- This software offers a free version limited to convert 5-min video or DVD for evaluating purpose. Or you can download the full version of the VideoProc from giveaway offer here that unlocks the limitations but no feature updates provided.
- Now open the setup file, right click and select run as administrator.
- Follow on-screen instruction to complete the installation process.
- Now run the application and enter the license key (if you have purchased) or the giveaway license to activate the product.
Edit, cut and Trim Video
Edit a Go Pro 4K or MP4 video using VideoProc is simple and easy here follow instructions below.
- Click on the Video button to Get access to the video converter.
- Use ‘+Video’ button, or simply drag and drop to load the source video.
Click on Cut to remove the unwanted parts of the video and cut down the file size.
- Here set the start time and end time as per your needs using drag the slide bar in the preview window.
- Now Click the orange Cut button on the right and then the middle part between the knobs will be kept.
- Well if you are not happy with the result, then click the edit button and manually type the start time and end time and click done.
- You can also cut multiple parts of the video, following the process,
- Again drag the slide bar in the preview window and Click the orange Cut button on the right.
- When everything is OK, click the “Done” on the bottom right.
Choose an output format you want, And click run to start the Video processing.
Trim a Video
Trimming a video is different from Cutting, which only allows to remove the start or end part of the video. Here how to trim and remove the unwanted start/end part of the video.
- Click the Tool Box, look for the Trim button and double click on it.
- Here Specify the Start time and Endtime by dragging the slide bar or Change the time date
- Click “Done” on the bottom right of the window.
- And Click Run to start the task.
Here a quick video shows How to Cut and Trim 4K or MP4 Video using VideoProc
Note: This post is sponsored by Digiarty Software, a leading multimedia software provider, focuses on DVD/Video converting and backup, iPhone iPad transfer and management solutions for Windows and macOS.