Microsoft released Office 2016 with lots of new features and this is a much welcome upgrade for any existing Office installation. Microsoft Office 2016 is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7 operating systems. You can easily update your existing office installation to office 2016. Open any Office application and choose File > Account. (If you’re using Outlook, choose File > Office Account.) Now Under Product Information, choose Update Options > Update Now to make sure you have the latest version before upgrading to Office 2016. Or you can simply Perform a clean installation of Microsoft office professional plus 2016.
Here this post we discuss how to Install Microsoft Office 2016 easily. Before installation first check what are the minimum system requirement and new features on install Ms-office 2016
Note: These directions work on Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1 as well All Windows OS.
New Features in Ms-office 2016
– Fairly easy to use.
– Modern and pleasant interface.
– Faster and smarter than previous versions.
– Compatible with many devices, such as laptops, desktops, and tablets.– It does not require powerful hardware.
Note: Office 2019 Released, here check whats New features on Microsoft office 2019.
Minimum System Requirements for Ms-office 2016
– OS: MS Windows Vista/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012/7/8/8.1/10
– CPU: 1GHz processor or faster
– Memory: 1GB RAM or more
– Hard Disk: 3GB of free disk space to install the program.
– Graphics adapter: should have support for DX10 with a resolution of at least 1024×576.
– Internet connection is required for installing the online version.
Install Microsoft office professional plus 2016
Before beginning to download and install Office 2016 on your PC, First, uninstall any previous version of Office installed from your PC. If you have a previous version of Office like Office 2007, MS Office 2010, or MS Office 2013 installed on your system first uninstall them.
- To do this Open the Control panel
- Click Programs and Features-
- Select MS Office and Select Uninstall Wait flew moments to complete the uninstall process.
Now First Download the office 2016 professional img file Here Download Office 2016 pro plus. It’s around 2.70 GB img file, Wait until Complete the download process. Also, you can use office deployment tool to download the latest build Or you can visit the Microsoft official website to download Ms-office 2016.
Installation Process using office Deployment Tool
- Now the First extract the downloaded file
- Then right-click on Office Deployment Tool and run as administrator.
- This will open the Microsoft office 2016 Click-to-Run administrator Tool.
- Accept the Licence Terms, and click continue.
- Next, select a location and make a new folder where the files are to be extracted.
- Now Right-click and select run as administrator to run the installer to begin downloading required installation files.
- Once the download is complete, Office 2016 will be automatically installed in the background.
- During this time, you can continue using other applications without any issues.
Install Office 2016 ISO and IMG file
If you don’t want to install using the office Deployment tool Then simply Download the image file from the given link. Wait until complete the download process.
- Once you are ready with Office 2016 Image file, After complete right-click and select mount.
- Open this PC you will see the image file mounted as a DVD drive.
- open this and run the setup.exe.
There is no way to change the default download directory while installing Microsoft office professional plus 2016. Although the option will be available in the final version or when the offline installer is released, there is no such option in the current build.
Once Office 2016 is installed, you’ll see the “Installation is finished” message. That’s it!
After completing the installation, launch any Office application like ms word, excel, etc.
If you have a purchased genuine Office 2016 key then use this to activate the product. Or you can activate the product by following this.
Now open excel word and check, It’s Activated or not.
This is only For Education purposes only.
Hope after reading this post you will well aware about Microsoft office professional plus 2016 Features, system requirement and how to install on windows 10. Have any query, suggestion feel free to comment below. Office 2019 Released, here check whats new features on Microsoft office 2019.