How To get and install Windows 10 April 2018 Update v1803 early Now !!!
As Microsoft Recently Announced Windows 10 April 2018 Update will release on 30 April. We can Expect Windows 10 April 2018 Update is roll out today to the Media Creation Tool around 10 am Pacific Time in USA (5 PM GMT, 6 PM BST) and has been in the Release Preview ring for a while now. As the rollout takes place in stages, not everyone will receive the newest version of Windows on day one. The update is only expected to roll out via Windows Update starting the 8th May. Here this post we discuss How To get and install Windows 10 April 2018 Update early Now !!!
Update: Windows 10 April 2018 Update V1803 ISO is Available for download, Here check how to Download Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803) ISO file direct from Microsoft official site.
About Windows 10 April 2018 Update
This is Microsoft’s first big update this year, and it will bring long-awaited features like Timeline, Microsoft Edge improvements, Cortana improvements etc. It will most likely be rolling out over the next few weeks, so not everyone will get it at once.
Microsoft prefers the staged rollout so that it can focus on the collection of feedback and on the basis of the reported bugs the company plans the schedule for the broader rollout. It is also worth noting that Windows 10 April 2018 Update will be released on Monday to those users who prefer Upgrade Assistant or Windows Media Creation Tool. The approach also helps Microsoft fix bugs before the new feature release becomes available for everyone on May 8. If you want to wait until it’s available to download and install automatically from the Windows 10 Update app, then you may need to wait until May 8.
If you don’t want to wait until may 8, you can use Windows Update Assistant, Media Creation Tool, or you can just sign up for the Windows Insider Program to get and install Windows 10 April 2018 Update early Now !!!
Windows 10 Update Assistant.
- Microsoft provides an Update Assistant tool which can be used to fast-track your PC to the newest and most up to date version of Windows 10. You can download it from this site.
- Once downloaded, double-click the tool. It will now scan your PC and Check for the latest update.
- Windows should now start downloading the Windows 10 April 2018 Update in the background, and it will install when ready.
Note: Your PC will restart a few times – so save any work first – and then your PC will be updated with the April Update, while all your files and settings will remain where they were.
- Join the Windows Insider program from here.
- Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program.
- Click Get Started and follow the simple prompts to complete setup.
- Make sure you’ve selected “Release Preview” under “What pace do you want to get new builds?”. Also select the “Just fixes, apps and drivers” option under “What kind of content would you like to receive?”.
- Go to Settings > Update & Security > windows update and click “Check for updates”.
Media creation tool
Again Media creation tool is one of the best ways to upgrade the computers to the latest version of the operating system. You can also Download IOS or perform a clean installation of Windows 10 April 2018 Update with Media Creation Tool.
You can use the following steps to install the update:
- Download the Media Creation Tool from here.
- Follow the on-screen steps and select the Upgrade this PC now option, and choose to Keep Personal files and apps.
- Keep patience and the system will be upgraded in a couple of hours.