One of the first things you see when reserving your free copy of Windows 10 is that it’s “designed for speed”, promising you faster boot times, resume times and more. It improves the desktop experience by an order of magnitude, and introduces several new features that will delight power users. Here We Discuss what are some new features on windows 10 compare to windows 8.1. Should we upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1 or windows 7.
Post Contents :-
- 0.1 Windows 10 is a free upgrade for existing Windows OS users
- 0.2 Security and Stability on windows 10
- 0.3 Features For Power Users
- 1 Windows 8.1 Start Screen Vs Windows 10 Start Menu.
- 1.1 Cortana coming to PCs On Windows 10
- 1.2 Web Browsing on Windows 10 Vs Windows 8.1
- 1.3 Virtual Desktop work with Multiple desktops
- 1.4 Classic Vs Universal Apps
- 1.5 Windows 10 App store
- 1.6 Universal apps
- 1.7 New Improved command prompt On Windows 10
- 1.8 The end of the password
- 1.9 Notifications on windows 10
Windows 10 is a free upgrade for existing Windows OS users
Security and Stability on windows 10
Features For Power Users
Windows 8.1 Start Screen Vs Windows 10 Start Menu.
In Windows 8 & 8.1, we had to face that fancy start screen with big square icons, not to mention the unnecessary charms bar, the confusing ‘PC Setting’ and its counterpart, ‘The Mighty Control Panel’. We still do not get the idea of having different kinds of PC settings, but bad luck – we were desktop users and we had to suffer all these!