Looking for recover data from the NTFS partition? Here is the best NTFS data recovery software for Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 to retrieve files from corrupted or damaged NTFS partition
Are you looking for a way to recover data from the NTFS partition? If so, then you’re in the right place. Here, we will introduce you to the most reliable NTFS data recovery software that you can use to get back lost/deleted/inaccessible from NTFS partitions.
About the NTFS file system
NTFS stands for New Technology File System developed by Microsoft. Now, it is the primary file system in Microsoft’s Windows 10/8/7/Vista or earlier operating systems. It is a file system that Windows operating system uses to store and retrieve files on a hard disk drive, USB memory stick, solid-state drive, microSD card, and many other storage devices. Among all file systems available, NTFS has gained more and more popular as it is highly secure, more productive and easy to work than its counterparts.
Even though there are a number of NTFS advantages, the file system is prone to damage. But, the good news is that NTFS file system recovery is highly possible.
Reasons or Scenarios Why Need NTFS Data Recovery:
Unfortunately, data and files in NTFS partition may get lost because of several reasons, which include –
- Accidental deletion: There are many cases when you delete important files from NTFS partition by mistake. For Instance, some users accidentally delete files in an attempt to clean their hard-disk-drive.
- Virus or malware attack: As you are more and more dependent on the internet and thus, it is quite hard to stay away from viruses. They are hidden everywhere – links, emails, folders, files, etc.
- Sudden system failure or crash: Sometimes, a sudden system crash or failure causes the loss of important files from NTFS. A sudden system crash or failure could occur due to installing the incompatible driver on your computer.
- Partition issue: Also, data can be lost because the partition that saved the data is in trouble. The NTFS partition problem further has two data loss scenarios – the partition gets deleted accidentally and the partition becomes inaccessible or damaged.
How to Recover NTFS Files?
As you can see that there are a number of reasons for losing data from NTFS partition. Now, the main concern is how to get back NTFS files. When you accidentally delete files on your Windows system, deleted files are moved to Recycle Bin. The “real” file deletion occurs when you also empty the Recycle bin or the file deletion bypasses the Recycle Bin also.
Therefore, it means that files you delete intentionally can be easily restored to their original position from the Recycle bin folder. Unfortunately, there are various possible scenarios when the Recycle bin is completely useless, for instance –
- You have emptied recycle bin.
- A disk volume that contains files is damaged because of a system malfunction.
- A disk volume is damaged due to virus
- Windows can’t access a disk drive.
- Folders or files aren’t readable.
- Damaged or corrupt partition table.
- You have accidentally formatted a disk volume
Your files are lost forever only if they get overwritten with new data. Now, Windows 10/8/7 or earlier operating systems use the NTFS file system. With the help of powerful NTFS data recovery software, you can still get back your lost or deleted files from the partition.
iBeesoft NTFS Recovery
iBeesoft NTFS Recovery is an easy-to-use tool that uses NTFS features so that you can retrieve files from corrupted or damaged NTFS partitions. The tool is even helpful to recover entire volumes that are lost or accidentally formatted.
With iBeesoft NTFS Recovery, you don’t need any special technical knowledge to perform recovery. In fact, the recovery process is automated and takes a few minutes to complete. Plus, it provides support for all Windows versions and helps you recover any size and type of file. Beside NTFS, the tool also supports NTFS4 and NTFS5 file systems, and also supports converting raw to NTFS files system.
Recover My Files
Recover My Files is another NTFS data recovery tool that can help you to look for lost NTFS files and recover them with ease. The tool also enables you to preview the files before recovery. It provides full support to various Windows versions and recovery from NTFS partition.
MiniTool is also reliable NTF file recovery software you can use to recover data from a computer, removable disk drive, hard disk drive, and DVD or CD drive. Before recovery, it also lets you preview the recoverable files so that you can choose the desired one only. The tool provides support for all common file systems, which include NTFS, exFAT, FAT16 and FAT13.
Additional Information about Recovering Deleted Files:
Follow the below tips for successfully recovering deleted files-
- Stop using your computer once you observe that files get lost somehow.
- Check the recycle bin folder and look for the lost files to recover them from it before trying the NTFS file recovery software.
- It is advisable to have a backup of your crucial files on a regular basis to avoid permanent loss.
- To avoid data overwritten problems, don’t save the recovered files on its original location from where you lost them.
No doubt, losing important NTFS files is quite annoying, but you can recover them with the help of a reliable and professional NTFS data recovery tool. The tool is capable of recovering various file types under various data loss situations, which include accidental deletion, virus attack, etc.
- Windows 10 Photos app not working File system error -2147219196
- How to partition c drive in Windows 10 without formatting
- Windows 10 laptop won’t wake up from sleep mode? Here how to fix it