The toolkit supports Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, & previous versions and allow repair corrupt PST files, convert OST into PST, split & compact PST file, and optimize Outlook performance.
Electronic Mail (e-mail) average business receives more than 70 to 80 emails and sends at least 30 emails per day. And most of them use Microsoft outlook, one of the most popular email clients to manage email more efficiently. When you configure an Email account on Microsoft outlook, POP accounts store their information in Outlook Data Files (.pst files) and IMAP accounts store their information in Offline Outlook Data Files (.ost files). Sometimes Large-sized PST files or PST file corruption leads to ‘Outlook not responding issues or You receive a message that Outlook can’t open your data file.
To fix such issues Microsoft packed the Inbox Repair tool (SCANPST.EXE) which attempts to correct any flaws associated with the PST files. But in some cases, the tool may get stuck due to its limitations. You may notice Emails deleted, still outlook not responding or outlook search not working because of a large size PST file. To overcome such issues Stellar Toolkit for Outlook provides an advanced repair and recovery tool to repair corrupted PST files, convert inaccessible OST to PST for recovering mailbox data in vast scenarios and more.
Stellar Toolkit for Outlook
This is an advanced toolkit for Microsoft Outlook users and Administrators that provides complete solutions against outlook email problems that include outlook not responding, outlook not opening or outlook slow search and more. The complete toolkit package for outlook offers repair of corrupt PST files even its large size and recovery of all email items. In addition, the toolkit includes a converter that Converts inaccessible OST into PST & extracts all mail items. Also, using this toolkit you can also compact a large PST file, split a large PST file, merge multiple PST files, recover permanently deleted emails to optimize its overall size, minimize the chances of corruption, and increase performance. Let’s take a look at Stellar Toolkit for Outlook, its features, and its benefits.
Stellar Toolkit for Outlook
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- License: Single User
- Edition: Toolkit
- Language Supported: English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, 日本語
- Release Date: October 2022
Processor: Intel-compatible (x86, x64)
Memory: 4 GB minimum (8 GB recommended)
Hard Disk: 250 MB for installation files
Operating System: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Stellar Toolkit for Outlook Features
This toolkit includes an Outlook PST Repair Tool that can repair severely corrupted PST files and also recover accidentally deleted or lost mailbox items. Also, this toolkit offers software to split, compact merge or de-duplicate PST files based on size and optimizes Outlook performance. The toolkit is also capable to recover lost or forgotten passwords of Outlook accounts and more.
- Repairs Severely Corrupted PST files even its large size and recover the complete
- Converts inaccessible OST files to PST file and extracts all the mailbox items,
including the deleted items.
- Directly export the mailbox data i.e. emails, calendar, notes, contacts to an Office 365
or Live Exchange account,
- Merge multiple PST files to consolidate Mailbox data in a single PST file.
- Offers software to compact large PST file or split large PST file based on size, date,
etc & remove duplicate items from Outlook Data File(.pst).
- You can retrieve lost or forgotten PST file passwords that you can use to unlock
password-protected PST files.
Repair corrupt Outlook PST files
Stellar Repair for Outlook in toolkit can repair a corrupt or inaccessible PST file of any size & corruption level. It can recover complete mailbox items with 100% precision Integrity.
You can recover the deleted mail items from a PST or OST file by usingStellar Repair for Outlook software in Toolkit.
- Download, install and launch Stellar Toolkit for Outlook.
- Click on ‘Repair Mailbox’ utility to start.
- Next, click on browse to select the Outlook data file (OST/PST) to repair.
- If you don’t know the PST file location, use the ‘Find’ option to search and select the OST or PST file then click repair.
- The software simultaneously starts scanning and repairing the Outlook data file. Once done ‘Repair Complete’ message box appears, Click ‘OK’.
- It will display an enhanced preview of recoverable OST or PST file items so that you
can verify the mail items before saving.
- Select the mail items you want to save and click on ‘Save Repaired File’ under the
- From the ‘Save As’ dialog box, you can save as PST, choose the option to ‘Export to Microsoft 365’ or existing outlook profile or live exchange server, or select other formats from the dropdown menu.
- Let’s select the Export to Office 365 option and click next, now Enter the Microsoft 365 user account or mailbox credentials to export repaired PST.
- Finally, the repaired PST file is exported to the Microsoft 365 user’s mailbox successfully.
Convert OST to PST
Outlook 365 accounts, Exchange accounts, IMAP accounts, and Outlook.com accounts to store their information in Offline Outlook Data Files (. ost files). And as per Microsoft OST (Offline Storage Table) files can’t be opened directly in any Outlook profile or account. You can use Stellar Toolkit for Outlook to convert OST files into PST even from an encrypted OST and no file size limitation.
- Launch Stellar Toolkit for Outlook and click on Converter for OST.
- Next Click Browse to choose the OST file manually or use the Find option to search and select the PST file and click convert.
- After the conversion is completed, the software previews the Outlook mailbox folders and deleted items (red color) in the Left pane.
- You can click on mail items to see their preview and select mail items for saving.
Finally, Click ‘Save Converted File’ option and Choose the file format option to save the OST data to PST and other formats or export it to Live Exchange Server, Office 365, or an existing Outlook profile.
Split Large Outlook PST
When a PST file became oversized you may experience outlook not responding, stuck loading profile or results in severe corruption. And to prevent this you can use to splits up your PST into smaller fragments and organizes them as appropriate.
- First, launch the software and click on the split Outlook PST file option,
- Next, Drag and drop the PST file to add it to the software.
- Select a PST file, desired splitting option, and the final PST file location. and click split.
Recover Permanently Deleted or Lost Emails
Also, you can recover deleted emails, and contacts from your Outlook mailbox by scanning the PST or OST file.
- Open the software and click on Recover Deleted Emails
- Click on List Profile to display all OST and PST files from the default location.
- Select the Outlook data file from the list for deleted email recovery and click on ‘Scan’.
- Also, there is an option to Choose Mailbox Manually and select the OST or PST file
- The software scan and look for deleted emails from the selected OST or PST file.
- Once done it will display a Preview of mail items listed in the left pane for precise recovery.
- Select the mail items and click Save Deleted Items. Choose a location and click OK.
Merge PST Files
Merging multiple Outlook files into a single PST makes things easier to speed up the organization or sorting of your emails, attachments, calendars, and so on.
To Merge Multiple PST files into One
- First Launch the toolkit then select Compact outlook PST, and Drag & Drop the PST files and click next
- Again if you don’t know the PST location you can use the Find PST option to find the location of PST file.
- Next Select Merge PST or Join PST checkbox in the right pane for merging/joining the PSTs.
- Once the PST merging is finished, Click Open Folder to view the merged PST and then click OK.
Remove Duplicate Emails
The Remove Duplicate Emails option excludes or filters out all the unwanted duplicate mail data and junk mail from your MS Outlook profile.
The Stellar Outlook Duplicate Remover appears as an add-in icon on the top left corner of your Outlook.
- Open Outlook, locate and click on the icon, and the ‘Folder List’ window opens.
- Select the mail folders, from which you want to search for duplicate components,
- Next choose the ‘Time Span’, ‘Comparison Criteria’, and ‘Action’, as per your requirement.
- Click ‘Run Process’ to scan for duplicate emails, depending upon the specified criteria.
- The software shows the total number of duplicate emails has been found, once finished executing specified actions on them
Recover Lost or Forgotten Outlook Password
Stellar Toolkit for Outlook also has the option to Recover Outlook Passwords which helps you to unlock the Microsoft Outlook account data file. It works with all encrypted and password-protected PST files in Outlook 2019, 2016 and previous versions.
- First, open the Stellar Toolkit for Outlook and click on Recover outlook password
- Now Drag and drop the PST file to retrieve the password for it and click “Find Password” to recover its password.
- The tool will start scanning the PST file and will update the passwords once found.
- You can copy the recovered password and then you can use it to import or open the encrypted PST in Outlook.
We have tested Stellar Toolkit for Outlook and its utilities at our end and would rate it 4.5 out of 5. Overall Stellar Toolkit for Outlook is a great Outlook management tool for you if you are looking to Repair Large-Sized, severely corrupt PST, import it to Office 365/Live Exchange, split large files, merge multiple PST files, recover passwords for Outlook, recover deleted Outlook data or Port the Mailbox from OST to PST
- Hyperlinks are Not Working In Outlook? Try these solutions
- Which email client is better Mozilla Thunderbird or Microsoft Outlook?
- Solved: Microsoft Outlook Error 0x8004010F “Data File Cannot Be Accessed”
- Microsoft Outlook crashing with exception code 0xc0000005? Lets fix the problem
- Solved: Error 0X800CCC0E Outlook cannot connect to server (Gmail)