Microsoft Windows 11 (Sun Valley) is the next version of the desktop operating system Started rollout on October 5, 2021. Currently, some eligible windows 10 devices only get windows 11 as a free upgrade, and the company stated will expand to other eligible computers, and then, it’ll be fully available in mid-2022. Latest Windows 11 comes with some of the significant UI changes for the Start menu, taskbar, Action Center, Settings, and File Explorer, including rounded corners, updated font and more. Here in this section, you will get all Windows 11 related articles, including news, feature update and different troubleshooting.
Windows 11 system requirements
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC) with two or more cores.
- RAM: 4GB.
- Hard drive: 64GB or larger.
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
- Graphics: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display resolution: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
- Networking: Microsoft account and internet for Home edition.
Some Important Links:
- Check if your PC eligible for Windows 11 upgrade
- Windows 11 New features
- Windows 11 Free upgrade
- Windows 11 ISO Download
- Latest Windows 11 Update
- Download Windows 11 Media Creation Tool