Today Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview build 19041 to both the Fast and Slow ring, it’s from the 20H1 development branch. Just like the earlier build from this week, today’s Windows 10 version 2004 (That’s right, “Windows 10 version 2004” is now official as of today, and the company explained that it didn’t go with “version 2003” to prevent confusion with existing Microsoft products, such as the now-ancient Windows Server 2003.) introduces some of the new Quick Search features to more countries and there are some important fixes and know issues there. here the complete changelog.
Note: Windows 10 is being developed as a service, which means it regularly receives new features. Microsoft has launched Seven major updates so far: November Update, Anniversary Update, Creators Update, Fall Creators Update, April 2018 Update, and October 2018 Update and May 2019 Update. And recently released the eighth feature update November 2019 update version 1909 you can get it from here.
What’s new Windows 10 build 19041?
Quick Search is now available in languages other than EN-US.
Start with windows 10 build 19018 Microsoft introduced Quick Search features including Weather, Top new, Today in history, and New movies. And With today’s Windows 10 preview build 19041 Microsoft expending quick search feature, (the fast and easy to find web answers and results) from EN-US to
- Australia: English
- Canada: English and French
- China: Chinese (Simplified)
- France: French
- Germany: German
- India: English
- Italy: Italian
- Japan: Japanese
- Mexico: Spanish
- Spain: Spanish
- United Kingdom: English
- United States: English
Windows 10 19041 also brings fixes for the following problems.
- The build watermark at the lower right-hand corner of the desktop is no longer present in this build. This doesn’t mean we’re done…
- Experiencing rollbacks (error code 0xc1900101) when upgrading to recent builds.
- System crash when trying to log into a secondary account on your device.
- Using the Japanese IME in certain Office apps that could result in the candidate window not appearing when using reconversion.
- Win32 apps experiencing an unexpected increase in CPU usage if left idle after having opened the Common File Dialog.
- Older versions of anti-cheat software used with games where after updating to the latest 19H1 Insider Preview builds may cause PCs to experience crashes. Microsoft working with partners on getting their software updated with a fix.
- Certain external USB 3.0 drives not responding with Start Code 10.
- Update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- Optimize Drives app incorrectly reporting that optimization has never run on SSD devices.
Microsoft is listing the complete set of improvements, fixes, and known issues for Windows 10 Insider Preview build 19041 at the Windows Blog.
Download Windows 10 build 19041
If you are a Windows Insider in the Skip Ahead ring, you can update to the Insider Preview Build 19041 by going into Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update and then checking for new updates.
If you are looking for Download Windows 10 build 19041 ISO, you can get it from here.
As usual, these are testing builds, contains various bugs, we didn’t recommend to install windows 10 preview builds on the production machine. If you love testing and early access to Windows 10 new features we recommend installing Windows 10 build 19041 on virtual machine or HyperV. Also, read:
- Download Chromium-based Microsoft Edge on Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
- Solved: Windows 10 black screen with cursor after update
- Top 10 Tweaks to make windows 10 run faster on old computer
- Solved: Windows 10 Mail App Not Working, Mail app is not syncing problem
- Difference Between Windows 10 Feature Update and Cumulative Updates