Microsoft finally drops the Windows 10 October 2020 Update version 20H2 To everyone. The latest major update to Windows 10 includes new Fluent Design update called “theme-aware” for start menu. Now Control Panel’s System applet is being retired, and you can view all the system information in the Settings > System > About. The latest build include the new Chromium-based Microsoft Edge by default and more. The update is rolling out in phases, which means not everyone get the windows 10 October 2020 Update on the same day. Devices running Windows 10, version 2004 “Check for updates” via Windows Update to see if the new version is available for download. Also, you can download Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO and force the upgrade manually.
Windows 10 version 20H2 system requirement
- RAM: 2GB of RAM for 64-bit and 1GB of RAM for 32-bit computers.
- Storage: 20GB of free space on 64-bit and 16GB of free space on 32-bit systems.
- Screen resolution: 800×600
- Graphics: Microsoft DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0
- Intel CPU: All processors up 10th-gen, Intel Xeon E-22xx, Atom, Celeron, and Pentium.
- AMD CPU: All processors up to seventh-gen.
- Qualcomm CPU: Snapdragon 850 and 8cx.
Windows 10 2020 update download
Windows 10 version 20H2 update rolling out in phases and it won’t install automatically. those who want to update immediately can do this by follow the steps below.
- Press Windows + I keyboard shortcut to open the settings app,
- Click on Update & Security then Windows Update
- Select Check for updates, If the update is available in your region, it will appear on the screen.
- Once the feature update to Windows 10 version 20H2 appears, you can select Download and install it now.
- It will take some time to download the update files from the Microsoft server, it depends on your internet speed and hardware resources.
- Once done you need to restart your PC to apply the changes that upgrade to Windows 10 October 2020 Update version 20H2 build 19042. You can confirm the same using winver command.
Note: If you follow these steps and do not see “Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2” on your device, you might have a compatibility issue and a safeguard hold is in place until we are confident that you will have a good update experience.
Microsoft releases the ISO files for every new release of Windows 10, including for the Windows 10 October 2020 Update. You can now download the Windows 10 version 20H2 ISO Direct from Microsoft server by following the steps below.
Windows 10 20H2 update ISO
Here in this post I have Shared Different ways To Download Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO Directly From Microsoft Server. You Can Download The Windows 10 ISO From the Given Direct download link below. or you can download Windows 10 ISO with the help of Media Creation Tool, Or visit Microsoft Website to download The ISO file.
windows 10 version 20H2 iso Direct Download Link
Here below, I have shared Two Links (For Windows 64bit and 32 bit) To Download Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO Direct From Microsoft Server.
Download Windows 10 ISO using Media Creation Tool
Microsoft Officially Released a media Creation Tool Which Helps Upgrade to Windows 10, Download Latest Build ISO file or create a Windows installation media. So with the help of the windows media Creation Tool, You can easily Download Windows 10 Build 19042 ISO from Microsoft Server.
- First Download The Official Windows Media Creation Tool From this link.
- It’s Around 18 MB When download Complete Run the Setup.exe.
- First Accept The License Agreement
- on the next screen, It will ask you if you want to upgrade the current Windows installation or if you want to create installation media (USB or DVD) for a different system.
- Select the Create installation media radio button and click next.
On the next screen First uncheck use the recommended options for this pc and select your preferred Language, Edition and Architecture ( both ) so that you can use the same windows 10 ISO for install 32 bit and 64-bit windows.
Then click next to process, Here select ISO file As shown below image and click next.
This will Ask the location where you want to save the Windows 10 ISO file, Set the location And click next This will start the Downloading process for Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO file.
This will take some time to complete the download process Depend on your Internet Download Speed. After complete, the 100% Download process click finish and close the media creation tool and open the file location where you save the Windows 10 ISO file.
Windows 10 iso direct download by Tweak Web Browser
Normally To download windows 10 20H2 Update ISO, When we visit Microsoft Website it forces to open the Media Creation Tool download page as it also lets you download the ISO images, but it is hidden to the Windows 10 users. Tweaking the web page, you will also find the direct download of windows 10 version 20H2 ISO files from Microsoft servers.
- Open a new tab on the Chrome browser.
- Then Copy and paste this Microsoft support site link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO in the address bar, and press Enter.
- Now Right-click anywhere on the page and select Inspect.
- Click the three-dotted menu button on the top-right, and under “More tools”, select Network conditions.
- Here Under “User agent”, clear the Select automatically option.
- Select the Safari – iPad iOS 13.2 option from the “User agent” drop-down menu.
- Now Refresh the page if the browser doesn’t reload automatically.
- That’s All Now Select the edition of Windows 10 you want, click the Confirm button.
Next Pick your product language from the drop-down menu
Click the button (64-bit or 32-bit) to download the Windows 10 ISO to begin the process.
That’s All, I hope Now Using This Tips you can easily download windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO Directly From the Microsoft server. Still, Have any query, Suggestion Feel free to comment Bellow. Also, Read
- How To Create Windows 10 bootable USB flash drive
- Windows 10 October 2020 Update stuck at downloading? Here how to Fix
- How to Refresh Windows 10 version 20H2 without losing data and apps
- How To Speed up Windows 10 October 2020 Update Version 20H2 !!!
- Windows 10 October 2020 Update version 20H2 Common Queries and Answers