Need windows 10 installation media to troubleshoot startup problems? Or Looking to Create Windows 10 bootable USB, for Windows 10 Upgrade or Clean installation Purposes? Also Sometimes you may require a Bootable USB drive To Access the Advanced Startup option to fix windows Startup problems. Here In this post, we go through step by step guide on how to create windows 10 bootable USB from iso or Using the Official Media Creation Tool.
Create Windows 10 bootable USB
To create a USB Bootable drive For Windows 10 First We Need A USB Flash Drive (At least 4 GB, And make sure the USB drive is Empty or Backup your USB Drive Data). Also, Require Windows 10 ISO files. Otherwise, if you use the Media Creation Tool then Make Sure you have a Stable Internet Connection.
Using Media Creation Tool
Microsoft Officially Released Windows 10 Media Creation Tool that helps to download windows 10 and Create a Bootable USB / Media For windows 10 Installation or upgrade purposes.
Here is how to create Windows 10 USB using the media creation tool.
- First Insert The USB Drive into the computer
- Download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool from its official site here.
- Save the Media Creation Tool.exe file to your desktop
- Double click on MediaCreationTool21H2 to run the Setup. Click yes if UAC prompts for permission,
- You Must Accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed future,
- On the Next screen Select the Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC option and click next.
- Now on the next screen, the language, architecture, and edition will be selected automatically based on your computer configuration.
- Note: You can clear Use the recommended options for this PC option to select the appropriate settings if you’re trying to use the media on another device.
- We recommend Select Architecture for both So that we can use the USB for 32-bit and 64-bit windows installation purposes.
- Click Next and select the USB Flash Drive option. Again click Next and select the removable drive from the list.
- That’s All When you click next the Media creation Tool Will Start windows Downloading ( it will take time depending on your internet connection speed ).
- After That, you see Creation Windows 10 media Wait Until 100% Complete the process,
- Then after finish the process and Now you can use the USB drive for Windows installation or Upgradation purposes.
Create Windows 10 bootable USB from ISO
Also, you can use the third-party utility Rufus tool, which allows you to easily create a Bootable USB drive with Flew steps.
- First Download Rufus from the official site.
- Then Double-click the Rufus-x.xx.exe file to Run the tool.
- Here Under “Devices,” select the USB drive with at least 8GB of space.
- Then Under the “Partition scheme and target system type,” select the GPT partition scheme for the UEFI option from the drop-down menu.
- Next Under “Filesystem” and “Cluster size,” leave the default settings.
- And On “New volume label,” type a descriptive label for the drive.
- Next Under “Format Options,” check the Create a bootable disk using the “ISO image”option.
- Now Click on the drive icon and select the Windows 10 ISO image.
- When you are ready click the Start button, And Click OK to confirm that the USB drive will the erased.
- Once you’ve completed the steps, Rufus will proceed to create the USB bootable media.
Hope after reading this post you will easily create Windows 10 bootable USB flash drive, installation media for windows installation purposes. Have any query suggestions feel free to comment below. Also, Read