Windows 10 Build 17134.191 (KB4340917 Update ) change log and Download link
Microsoft has today (July 24, 2018) released Windows 10 Build 17134.191 with cumulative update KB4340917 for users running Windows 10 April 2018 update Version 1803. As per company Today’s update (KB4340917) doesn’t include any new features but does include quality improvements and fixes. As well as a known bug that affects .NET Framework 4.7.2 (July 2018). Along with this Today company also released KB4338817 update (OS Build 16299.579) for Fall Creators Update (1709) and KB4338827 (OS Build 15063.1235) Creators Update (1703).
Windows 10 build 17134.191 Changelog
- Addresses an issue that causes devices within Active Directory or Hybrid AADJ++ domains to unexpectedly unenroll from Microsoft Intune or third-party MDM services after installing provisioning package updates (PPKG). This issue occurs on devices that are subject to the Auto MDM Enrollment with AAD Token Group Policy. If you ran the script Disable-AutoEnrollMDMCSE.PS1 as a workaround for this issue, run Enable-AutoEnrollMDMCSE.PS1 from a PowerShell window in Administrator mode after installing this update.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Improves the ability of the Universal CRT Ctype family of functions to handle EOF as valid input.
- Addresses an issue with registration in the “Push to Install” service.
- Addresses an issue with Roaming User Profiles where the AppData\Local and AppData\Locallow folders are incorrectly synchronized at user logon and logoff. For more information, see KB4340390.
- Addresses issues related to peripherals that use Quality of Service (QoS) parameters for Bluetooth connections.
- Addresses an issue that causes SQL Server memory usage to grow over time when encrypting data using a symmetric key that has a certificate. Then, you execute queries that open and close the symmetric key in a recursive loop.
- Addresses an issue where using an invalid password in a wireless PEAP environment that has SSO enabled submits two authentication requests with the invalid password. The excess authentication request may cause premature account lockouts in environments with low account lockout thresholds. To enable the changes, add the new registry key DisableAuthRetry (Dword) on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\RasMan\PPP\EAP\26using regedit, and set it to 1.
- Addresses an issue that prevents OpenType fonts from printing in Win32 applications.
- Addresses an issue with DNS Response Rate Limiting that causes a memory leak when enabled with Log Only mode.
- Addresses an issue in a RemoteApp session that may result in a black screen when maximizing an app window on a secondary monitor.
- Addresses an issue in IME that causes unexpected finalization of strings during Japanese input in applications such as Microsoft Outlook.
Download windows 10 update KB4340917
Every compatible device connected to the Microsoft server will download and install the KB4340917 Update Automatically. Or users can Manually check and install the updates from Settings (Windows + I) -> Update & security -> Windows update and check for updates.
Also you can download standalone package of KB4340917 update for Windows 10 version 1803 from Microsoft catalog blog or by click on following Download Links.
Also, you can download latest Windows 10 Build 17134.191 ISO from here.
Installing the KB4340917 update change the OS build number to Windows 10 Build 17134.191, You Can check the same by press windows + R, type winver and ok. This will display the OS version, build number details as shown image below.