Today (11/12/2018) part of December 2018 patch update, Microsoft released Windows 10 cumulative updates for all supported devices, (KB4471332 for Windows 10 version 1809, KB4471324 for Windows 10 version 1803, and KB4471329 for Windows 10 version 1709) that addressed the security and non-security issues.
Post Contents :-
KB4471332 Build 17763.194 for Windows 10 October 2018 Update
After a number of bug fixes, on November 13 Microsoft re-released Windows 10 October 2018 Update and it’s slowly becoming available to more devices. If your PC already running Windows 10 version 1809, head to the Settings app and check for updates (KB4471332) available for your device. Installing KB4471332 advances the systems to Windows 10 Build 17763.194 and the patch fixes some bugs.
According to the Microsoft support site, this update KB4471332 has addressed an issue where the Seek Bar in Windows Media Player does not work when playing specific files.
Also include Security updates to Windows Authentication, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Internet Explorer, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Wireless Networking, Windows Kernel, Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft Scripting Engine.
At the moment, Microsoft is not aware of any known issues in Windows 10 October 2018 Update’s latest patch but the new issues if discovered could be acknowledged a bit later.
Download Windows 10 Build 17763.194
KB4471324 Build 17134.471 for Windows 10 April 2018 Update
For users are still running the Windows 10 April 2018 update, and this version 1803 is getting the build 17134.471 (KB4471324) That contains following bug fixes and security improvements.
- Fixed the Seek Bar issue in Windows Media Player.
- Fixed blue or black screen errors.
- Fixed a Microsoft Intune issue that caused devices to be marked as not compliant because the firewall returned a “poor” status.
- Fixed an issue that caused Start layouts to display incorrectly.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Graphics Component, Microsoft Edge, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Authentication, Windows Wireless Networking, and Windows Kernel.
There is two know issues this update, After installing this update, some users cannot pin a web link on the Start menu or the taskbar. And August preview of the Quality Rollup or the update of the September 11, 2018.NET Framework, the instantiation of SqlConnection may throw an exception. Microsoft is working on it.
Windows 10 build 17134.471
KB4471329 Build 16299.846 for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
There is a new patch KB4471329 available for those on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, That bumps OS Windows 10 Build 162.846. And KB4471327 (OS Build 15063.1506) available for Windows 10 creators update 1703 that contains the same changelog below.
- Addresses an issue that may prevent the use of the Seek Bar in Windows Media Player when playing specific files. This issue does not affect normal playback.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Graphics Component, Microsoft Edge, Windows Kernel, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Wireless Networking, and Windows Authentication.
- windows10.0-KB4471329-x64.msu 885.2 MB
- windows10.0-KB4471329-x86.msu 487.5 MB
If you face any difficulty installing these Cumulative updates, such as Update stuck downloading, update installation fails with different error check this ultimate Windows Update troubleshooting guide.