Recently Microsoft has released new Windows 10 Preview Build 19592.1000 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. The new build comes from the Windows 10 20H2 development branch that does not include a lot of major new features, but there are some welcome improvements for tablets for Insiders to check out, along with the usual bug fixes as well.
Windows Insider in the Fast ring, can update to the Insider Preview Build 19592 by going into Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update and then checking for new updates.
If you are looking for Windows 10 19592 ISO get it from here.
Also, you can get Windows 10 1909 ISO from here.
Windows 10 Build 19592
The latest Windows 10 build 19592 comes with new 2-in-1 convertible PC tablet experience allows users entering tablet posture to stay in the familiar desktop experience without interruption with a few key touch improvements:
- Taskbar icons are spaced out
- The search box on taskbar is collapsed into icon-only mode
- Touch keyboard auto invokes when you tap a text field
- File explorer elements will have a little more padding, to make them comfortable to interact with using touch
Also, the windows Search Platform (Indexer) has been updated with improved logic to help find better times to perform indexing of your files and avoiding heavily indexing while you are using your machine
Furthermore, Microsoft has modified the indexing process to limit the number of times the content is indexed that does not have much impact on your searches.
The latest build fixes the following problems as well.
- Optional Features page in Settings appearing blank.
- Running corruption repair (DISM), the process stopped at 84.9%.
- After successfully completing the installation of an update and rebooting the device, the Start menu Shutdown button still showed Update and Shutdown and Update and Restart.
- Windows updates failing with error 0x80070003.
- Settings app crashing or settings page not loading when pausing updates or the Windows Update
- An extra line appearing in the taskbar jumplist.
- A black window, with only a mouse being visible to others when sharing a single app over Microsoft Teams.
- BattlEye and Microsoft have found incompatibility issues due to changes in the operating system between some Insider Preview build and certain versions of BattlEye anti-cheat software.
- Narrator and NVDA users may experience some difficulty when navigating and reading certain web content on the latest Chromium edge
- You may experience update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- You may experience a bugcheck (GSOD) during the reboot to install this update.
- While trying to use Win + PrtScn to capture a screenshot, the image is not saved to the Screenshots directory.
- The Documents section under Privacy has a broken icon
- Sticky Notes windows can’t be moved
- you may encounter driver compatibility warnings when attempting to update to a newer build in certain virtual environments.
- Run Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool To Fix Memory Problems
- Google Chrome Slow, Not perform well on Windows 10? Try these solutions
- Introduction of Password Manager App and its benefits
- Complete Laptop Buying Guide – Specifications of a Good Laptop
- How to fix cannot start print spooler 1068 windows 10