Recently Microsoft has released new Windows 10 Preview Build 19582.1000 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. The new build comes from the Windows 10 20H2 development branch that does not include a lot of major new features, but there is some eye control improvements for Insiders to check out, along with the usual bug fixes as well.
Windows Insider in the Fast ring, can update to the Insider Preview Build 19582 by going into Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update and then checking for new updates.
If you are looking for Windows 10 19582 ISO get it from here.
Also, you can get Windows 10 1909 ISO from here.
Windows 10 Build 19582
The latest Windows 10 build 19582 comes with a major update to the Eye Control settings. Eye control lets users interact with Windows using only their eyes. And with this new flight, Microsoft has updated the settings so they now span multiple pages, giving the options a bit more room.
Also, there are some new features to the Your Phone app for owners of the latest Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip devices. that include the ability to copy/paste text and images between your devices, turning off your smartphone screen while using Phone screen, support for Rich Communication Service messaging, and more.
To Copy and paste between devices and vice versa you need turn on this feature in the Your Phone app settings and enjoy copying and pasting content with the familiar ctrl + C and ctrl + v commands on the PC or the tapping and holding gesture on your Android phone.
Your Phone app now supports Rich Communication Service (RCS) for a richer messaging experience on select Samsung devices, provided your mobile operator supports RCS. For users who have RCS messaging enabled on their device and use the Samsung Messages app as the default app on their phone, they will now be able to send and receive these messages from the Your Phone app.
Bug fixes and improvements
With latest build Microsoft is removing the Windows Security status details from the About Settings. This information is still available under Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security.
The compnay working on giving you control over whether apps can disable the screen capture border.
Also microsoft has updated the “set time zone automatically” toggle in Time & Date settings, which now greyed out if the location has been disabled.
Based on feedback, Microsoft is updating the Scottish Gaelic keyboard in two ways:
- Pressing AltGR + 7 will now input ? (U+204A TIRONIAN SIGN ET).
- Pressing ‘ will now directly insert that character (right single quote).
- Pressing AltGr + ‘ will now act as a dead key to combine an acute accent with a subsequent letter.
The latest build fixes the following problems as well.
- Windows setup (for example, if you reset your PC) would get stuck after inputting Microsoft Account details.(for chinese insiders)
- Upgrade Windows 10 with certain languages like Japanese, the Installing Windows X% page wasn’t rendering the text correctly (only boxes were displayed)
- Attempts to update to a newer build to result in error 0x8007042b
- Issue preventing the cloud recovery option for Reset this PC from working.
- Green screen with Win32kbase.sys crash at session shutdown.
Not being about to navigate between the Xbox Game Bar options using an Xbox Controller.
- “set time zone automatically” toggle in Time & Date settings wouldn’t stay enabled.
- Task Manager showing “Unavailable” DPI Awareness for all processes.
- BattlEye and Microsoft have found incompatibility issues due to changes in the operating system between some Insider Preview build and certain versions of BattlEye anti-cheat software.
- Narrator and NVDA users may experience some difficulty when navigating and reading certain web content on the latest Chromium edge
- You may experience update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- You may experience a bugcheck (GSOD) during the reboot to install this update.
- While trying to use Win + PrtScn to capture a screenshot, the image is not saved to the Screenshots directory.
- The Documents section under Privacy has a broken icon
- Run Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool To Fix Memory Problems
- Google Chrome Slow, Not perform well on Windows 10? Try these solutions
- Introduction of Password Manager App and its benefits
- Complete Laptop Buying Guide – Specifications of a Good Laptop
- How to fix cannot start print spooler 1068 windows 10