Today Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19541 to Insiders in the Fast ring. This is the Second build in Windows 10 20H2 development branch brings new features such as A new icon for when the user’s location is being used, an update to the Task Manager and more.
Windows 10 Build 19541
Well, Windows Insider in the Fast ring, can update to the Insider Preview Build 19541 by going into Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update and then checking for new updates.
With the latest Windows 10 preview Build 19541, Microsoft has added an icon on the notification area so you know an app is using your location.
Also, there is a minor update on Task Manager to show the architecture of each process in the Details tab. If you’re interested, you can add it by right-clicking on a column header, choosing Select Columns, and selecting Architecture from the list, the company explained.
Also, the company continues to update the Cortana app and bring Bing Instant Answers and Timers are back online.
Bug fixes and improvements
- With the latest build company has resolved an issue impacted System Settings’ reliability.
- Also fixed an issue that could result in Windows Update “Reboot needed” notifications persisting reboot.
- Fixed an issue that could result in the update speed in Task Manager unexpectedly being set to Paused.
- Fixed an issue when using Narrator that could result in Start not saying the correct index of an app in the all apps list.
- Fixed an issue where the Search window wasn’t showing acrylic at the top.
- Fixed an issue from the previous build resulting in the Feedback Hub unexpectedly not showing store apps in the list of contexts when logging feedback under the Apps category.
- BattlEye and Microsoft have found incompatibility issues due to changes in the operating system between some Insider Preview build and certain versions of BattlEye anti-cheat software.
- Microsoft reported investigating longer pauses in the update process while installing new versions.
- Microsoft is investigating reports that some external USB 3.0 drives did not respond to Start Code 10 after being connected.
- Microsoft has received a report on the Optimize Drives application, which incorrectly reports that optimizations are not running on SSD devices.
- A damaged icon (just a rectangle) is displayed in the privacy document section.
- Remote Desktop Connection crashes when attempting to connect to multiple sessions.
- Snipping isn’t working on secondary monitors.
- Timeline isn’t showing any activities.
- Outlook search isn’t working for some Insiders
- Run Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool To Fix Memory Problems
- Google Chrome Slow, Not perform well on Windows 10? Try these solutions
- Introduction of Password Manager App and its benefits
- Complete Laptop Buying Guide – Specifications of a Good Laptop
- How to fix cannot start print spooler 1068 windows 10