Looking for windows 10 Tips , Tricks, And new Feature updates. Here Are some best collection of windows 10 Tweaks, New Secret Features, Shortcuts and Troubleshooting Tips.
1. Top 10 Tricks To Make Windows 10 Running Super Fast .
Top 10 Windows 10 Tips And Tricks to Make windows 10 computer running faster, smoother without any Error. If you’re noticing Windows 10 running very slow , CPU, RAM using very high. Hear some very important Tricks To Read more .
Post Contents :-
- 1 2. New improved Features of Microsoft office 2016
- 2 3. What’s New on windows 10 Start Menu
- 3 4. Windows 10 critical error start menu cortana aren’t working
- 4 5. Change The Login Screen Background In Windows 10
- 5 6. Top 20 New windows 10 keyboard Shortcuts
- 6 7. Enable Windows 10 Dark Theme using Registry Tweak
- 7 8. Top 10 Hidden command prompt Tricks for Windows 10
- 8 9. How To Enable Guest Account On Windows 10 |
- 9 10. Format a Virus infected Read/write protected USB Drive using Command prompt.
- 10 11. Create a Standard user Account in Windows 10 wiht out a Microsoft Account.
- 11 12. BitLocker drive encryption Feature on windows 10
- 12 13. Troubleshoot black screen problems on windows 10
- 13 14. How To Enable Slide to Shut-down Feature in windows 10 / 8.1
- 14 15. Error message “Connection Failed with error 651”
- 15 16. Why and How To Enable / Turn On System Restore Point on Windows 10
- 16 17. Run Windows 10 from an external/portable Hard drive Using Win To USB
- 17 18. Enable Windows 10 Powerful Godmode feature
- 18 19. How to Fix Windows 10 Failed To Upgrade Error Code 80240020
- 19 20. Reserve Windows 10 upgrade for free
2. New improved Features of Microsoft office 2016
Microsoft Office 2016 is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7. In this Post, we will Discuss New improved Features of Microsoft office 2016. before we go to features Read More .
3. What’s New on windows 10 Start Menu
On Windows 10 The Start menu is back and better than ever! Just select the Start button on the Taskbar. Windows 10 Start menu is also quite customizable. Some New Features on Windows 10. Start Menu Its Better Then Read More .
Start menu and Cortana are two of the new features that are bundled into Windows 10.When login to windows 10 A window comes up saying “Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in, please save your work and sign-our to recover sign out now when click sigh out restarts windows To Troubleshoot This issue Read More.
5. Change The Login Screen Background In Windows 10
Windows 10 has a lock screen and a login screen. The login screen is the one you see when you hit Escape on the lock screen and where you enter your password to get to your desktop. Windows 10 has made it super easy to change the lock screen background but the same cannot be said for the Login screen. We can Change The lock Screen Background Using Read More.
6. Top 20 New windows 10 keyboard Shortcuts
Windows 10 comes with number of new features including New Start Menu,Virtual desktop, Action Center, Metro apps from desktop, Snap function, Cortana ect To handle various features and functionalities of Windows 10 here Some Keyboard shortcuts can help you boost your Read More
7. Enable Windows 10 Dark Theme using Registry Tweak
Windows 10’s new default theme is very bright, with lots of white but Microsoft built a dark, black theme into Windows 10, but it’s hidden. This tutorial will show you how to enable the hidden Windows 10 Dark Theme by editing the Windows Registry. We all love the way with which Microsoft designed Windows 10 Read More.
8. Top 10 Hidden command prompt Tricks for Windows 10
Some of the Command Prompt tricks and hacks are special features or fun uses for the Command Prompt itself, while others are just neat or relatively unknown things you can do with certain CMD commands. We have a great list of commands to get you going right here Read More.
9. How To Enable Guest Account On Windows 10 |
The user on guest account can’t access files on other accounts. Additionally, guest account user can’t make any changes to system settings, create new user account, or create a password for the account. In Windows 10, Microsoft has moved almost all user account settings to the new Settings app, but there is no option under Accounts section of Settings to enable the guest account Read More.
10. Format a Virus infected Read/write protected USB Drive using Command prompt.
That most of the computer users face problem while formatting Pen Drive using the normal method. Because sometimes, it takes too longer time to format pen drive even after selecting the format option “Quick Format” or sometimes it displays the error message “Windows was unable to complete the format.” If you want to quick format pen drive, memory card, or another USB flash drive within second then formatting through command prompt is the best option for you Formatting pen drive using command prompt” will appropriately work ReadMore.
11. Create a Standard user Account in Windows 10 wiht out a Microsoft Account.
When you upgrade Windows 10 your old account comes with you, or when you do a clean install you make a new account during the Installation process, if you want to add additional local account Here the step by step guide How to Create a Standard User Account on windows 10 Read More.
12. BitLocker drive encryption Feature on windows 10
BitLocker is a full disk encryption feature included with select editions of Windows Vista and later. It is designed to protect data by providing encryption for entire volumes. Bit Locker is a full-disk encryption feature included with Professional, Ultimate and Enterprise editions of Microsoft Windows. BitLocker Is not available Read More.
13. Troubleshoot black screen problems on windows 10
In Windows 10 delayed boot-up issue is characterized by a black screen with a mouse cursor during the boot process, where in users are reportedly forced to wait up to a minute on the same screen, before the login window appears. if you are facing the same issue black screen problems in Windows 10 As Shown bellow picture, the following Steps may help you to fix the issue Read More.
14. How To Enable Slide to Shut-down Feature in windows 10 / 8.1
Create Slide To Shut-down short cut in Windows 10 Slide To Shut-down provides a easy user interface to shut-down Windows with a swipe. It was created for PCs and tablets with Connected Standby. Connected Standby is a power management feature similar to Read More.
15. Error message “Connection Failed with error 651”
You see this error only when you try to connect/share your broadband connection with one or more devices. It shows a message that Your modem (or other connecting devices) has reported an error and Usually the message will be “Connection failed Read More.
16. Why and How To Enable / Turn On System Restore Point on Windows 10
System Restore allows you to ‘rewind’ your Windows installation to an earlier working state, without affecting your documents. we can create more then one Restore Point in the Windows operating system. Every Restore Points contains some necessary files and information that are used to restore the system at any specific desired state. The main advantage of System Restore Point is Read More.
17. Run Windows 10 from an external/portable Hard drive Using Win To USB
Win To USB is the best free Windows To Go Creator that allows you to install and run Windows operating system on a USB hard drive or USB flash drive, using an ISO/WIM/ESD/SWM image file or CD/DVD drive as the source of installation. WinToUSB can be booted on multiple computers. On the first connection, it automatically detects the system hardware, then downloads and installs the required drivers. So the next time Read More.
18. Enable Windows 10 Powerful Godmode feature
Enable Windows 10 Powerful Godmode feature To find almost all settings of your computer in one place. GodMode essentially unlocks a centralized table of contents for all of Windows’ far-flung features and customization options, drawing all your options together into Read More.
19. How to Fix Windows 10 Failed To Upgrade Error Code 80240020
Error Message 80240020 During Upgrade To Windows 10 from windows 7 or windows 8/8.1. Here are the step by step guide to fix This Problem and cleanly upgrade to windows 10 with out any error.
What this error means is, your Windows 10 installation folder is unfinished and/or corrupted To Fix This Error Read More.
20. Reserve Windows 10 upgrade for free
Windows 10 is a free upgrade. The upgrade offers the full version of Windows 10, not simply a trial or limited version. It also ensures that you can run Windows 10 on your specific device for free “for the supported lifetime of your device,” according to Microsoft. Windows 10 will be free for the first year to all Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Phone 8.1 users. In this article, we take a look at how Windows 10 will be distributed and how you can reserve Read More.