Microsoft rollout the latest windows 11 as a free upgrade for eligible Windows 10 devices. If your device meets the Windows 11 system requirement and is running windows 10 version 2004 or later, you will receive the Windows 11 free upgrade offer in the coming days or months. The latest Windows 11 version 21H2 brings plenty of new features that include a new start menu, widgets and a refreshed interface, a revamped Microsoft Store support for Android apps, Microsoft terms integration, redesigned User interface, Snap Layout and more. Also, Microsoft has officially released Windows 11 ISO images that allow you to create bootable media to perform clean installs of the Operating system or troubleshoot startup problems.
Direct Download Windows 11 ISO files
With Windows 11 rollout, Microsoft has also released the Windows 11 disk images, which are now available for download. If you are looking for Windows 11 ISO 64 bit images
here is how to download windows 11 ISO files direct from the Microsoft server.
This ISO file contains all the Windows 11 Editions listed below:
- Windows 11 Home
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows 11 Pro Education
- Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 11 Enterprise
- Windows 11 Education
- Windows 11 Mixed Reality
Windows 11 ISO download from Microsoft server manually
Follow the instructions below to officially download Windows 11 ISO (HOME and PRO) from Microsoft server for your devices:
- Open your favorite browser and visit the official Windows 11 download page.
- Scroll down to locate the Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO) section, from the drop-down, click on Windows 11 and hit Download.
Under Select the product language, choose your preferred language then click on Confirm.
- And finally, Click on 64-bit download to begin the process.
Note: You only see one tab to download the 64-bit Windows 11 as there will no longer be a 32-bit option.
The size of the Windows 11 ISO file is around 5.1GB, But it could be slightly lower or higher depending on the language pack you have selected. And the download time depends on your Internet speed.
Once the download finishes, You can create Windows 11 installation media using third-party tools such as Rufus Create bootable USB drives the easy way.
Create Windows 11 installation media
To create Windows 11 bootable USB drive you need at least 8 or 16GB flash drive. Make sure the flash drive is empty or backup all data to a different device and formate the flash drive.
There are a number of third-party tools available, help you create Windows 11 installation media, here we are using a program called Rufus.
- First, plug your USB flash drive into the computer. Then visit the company’s official website to download and install Rufus, It’s a small program download instantly. Double click on it to install and run Rufus on your PC.
- Select your USB drive using the Device dropdown.
- Under Boot Selection select Disk or ISO image and then click on the text that reads SELECT and pick the ISO file you downloaded in the previous step.
- Click Start when you’re sure all of the options are set, and wait while the program does its job.
Once the windows 11 bootable drive is created, You can plug it into another PC and use it to install Windows 11 by opening the drive and double-clicking the setup.exe file.
Also, you can try and use the USB drive as a bootable installation drive.
Again bootable USB drive is also excellent for troubleshooting tasks, such as removing malware, deleting a stubborn file, removing problematic Windows updates, or diagnosing why Windows 11 no longer boots.
- Windows Update won’t download or failed to install on Windows 10 (Solved)
- Why is my computer running so slow? Reasons with Easy Solutions
- Fix the Disk structure is corrupted and unreadable windows 10
- Solved: Windows 10 brightness slider not working or Grayed out
- Windows 10 can’t detect Network proxy Settings? Here 5 working solutions