Recently Microsoft released a new security update KB5030211 for the latest Windows 10 version 22H2 with various security improvements that …
Microsoft Windows 10 was officially released on July 29, 2015 for everyone, it’s a free upgrade for computers and laptops running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. Latest Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 features by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. The latest update also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes, and many new features, including Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, redesigned Start menu, and more.
Here in this section, you will get all Windows 10 related articles including Features, news updates, how to tutorials and more.
Windows 10 system requirements
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC (we recommend 2GHz or faster CPU)
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit, But we recommend 4GB of RAM
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800 x 600
- DirectX: Version 9
- In addition, make sure you’re running the latest version—either Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update.
Some Important Links:
Microsoft regularly releases Windows update patches that fix bugs and improve Windows 10’s performance. The latest Windows 10 is set …
Sometimes you may notice “Antimalware Service Executable” in the Task Manager causing high CPU usage or slow down the computer. …
Windows Autopilot is a cloud-based service that helps you deploy and manage Windows devices. And the “Autopilot.dll WIL Error” refers …
The “Page Fault in Nonpaged Area” error Usually occurs when a driver, application or service attempts to access a page …