Error code 0x0003 appears when you try to launch GeForce Experience application or use its features? Here is how to fix the problem
Nvidia GeForce Experience suite application allows NVIDIA Graphics card users to run specialized services and unlock the true potential of their GPU. It’s one of the best applications Let’s update your graphics driver, and automatically optimizes your game settings and more from one application. But sometimes you may Get error code 0x0003 while opening the GeForce Experience application on windows 11.
Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience, ERROR CODE: 0x0003
GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003
This issue is usually caused due to Problems with your GPU driver or monitor driver. Again problems with the network adapter or Missing files during installing the GeForce Experience application also result app crash. Apply the solutions listed below to fix GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 on windows 11.
Well before getting started with troubleshooting methods, try restarting your computer and see if it fixes the problem. Restarting gives the PC a fresh perspective and clears the temporary glitch that may be causing the error.
Restart GeForce Tasks
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the task manager,
- Right-click on all running Nvidia tasks one by one and select End Task.
- Close the task manager and restart your computer to check if the issue is fixed.
In addition, Run GeForce experience as an administrator can sometimes help fix the problem on windows 11.
Restart NVIDIA services
If due to some reason, essential NVIDIA services not started or become unresponsive it may cause the GeForce Experience 0X0003 Error to Appear on windows 11.
- Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and click ok
- locate NVIDIA services, right-click on it select Restart,
- If any of NVIDIA services are not started, right-click on it and select start.
In addition look and make sure, Nvidia Telemetry services are running and are allowed to interact with the desktop.
- Right-click on Nvidia Telemetry Container select properties,
- Move to log on tab and make sure, Allow service to interact with the desktop is checked.
- Click the apply button, and now check if this helps.
Update Your Monitor and GPU Drivers
An outdated screen driver can interfere with the GeForce Experience app, lead to system instability and crashes.
- Press Windows key + X and select device manager,
- Locate and expand monitors, right-click on the installed driver select the update option,
- Click on Search automatically for drivers to allow download and install the latest driver update,
- You can select the second option to manually locate the driver on your local drive,
- In addition, expand the display adapters section, and update the graphics driver on your PC as well.
- Restart your PC and relaunch the GeForce Experience app.
Reinstall Nvidia Components
In case NVIDIA components are corrupted, GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 may occur. Let’s reinstall every Nvidia component including the Nvidia driver which probably fix the problem.
- Press Windows key + X and select device manager,
- Expand the display adapter, right-click on NVIDIA graphics driver select uninstall,
- Click uninstall again when the confirmation pop-up opens,
Press the Windows key + R, type appwiz.cpl and click ok to open the programs and features window, right click on NVIDIA programs select uninstall and restart your computer.
- Now download the latest version of the GeForce Experience official site here.
- Right-click on the installer select run as administrator and follow the on-screen instructions.
Sometimes old or outdated drivers or unsupported versions of GeForce Experience also cause different problems on windows 11 PC. Visit Nvidia’s official website to download the latest version of GeForce Experience.
Update windows 11
Installing the latest windows update may have but fix for this issue, or pending updates interfere with the current version of your NVIDIA GeForce application and result error.
- Press Windows key + X and select settings,
- Go to windows update and hit the check for updates button,
- If pending updates there, allow them to download and install on your PC,
- Once done, reboot your PC to apply the changes.
Reset the Winsock Catalog
Reset Winsock Catalog helps a few users to fix Error GeForce Experience Code 0x0003 on windows 11.
- Press Windows key + S and type cmd, right click on command prompt and select run as administrator,
- Now run the command netsh Winsock reset, then restart your PC to complete the process.
- Winsock settings consist of your computer’s configuration for internet connectivity
Clean Install of NVIDIA GeForce Drivers
If the above solutions fail to fix the problem, then clean install of the GeForce Experience driver is probably a good solution for you.
- First, visit the official NVIDIA driver download page.
- Enter the required graphics card details, then click search,
- This will display the latest available version for your computer, click download,
- Right-click on the installation file, select run as administrator,
- Accept the license agreement, then select the custom option and click next,
- Select the ‘Perform a clean installation’ option and follow the on-screen instructions.
Check with new user Account
A corrupted user profile could be the reason for Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003. If the above options didn’t help, then we recommend uninstall the current NVIDIA applications and drivers, then reinstall them with a new user account.
- Press Windows key + R, type appwiz.cpl and hit Enter to open the Programs and Features
- Here find the NVIDIA applications, right click on it select uninstall,
- Now open the command prompt as administrator,
- And run net user username password /add command to add a new user account,
- Restart your PC and login with new user account, head to the GeForce Experience download page and select DOWNLOAD NOW to download the app.
- Run the installer as administrator and follow on-screen instructions to Complete the installation wizard to install GeForce Experience
- Finally, Restart your computer and check to see if this resolves the error.
- Which graphics card is best AMD or NVIDIA? (AMD vs NVIDIA GPU comparison)
- Solved: NVIDIA Control Panel not Opening after Windows 10 update
- How to update your NVIDIA Graphics driver on Windows 10
- Did you really need to use VPN on public Wi-Fi (Use of VPN)
- Laptop sound not working (No Sound) after windows 11 update