Even as Microsoft prepares to launch the Windows 10 October 2018 Update to the public rollout by this month, Today company released a new Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18247.1001(rs_prerelease) to its “19H1” development branch (Also know as windows 10 version 1903). Insiders who have enrolled themselves in the Skip Ahead Ring receive the 19H1 build 18247 that bring several bug fixes and improvements such as Microsoft has added a “Preview” tag to the Your Phone app and address problem with Windows Narrator, Apps, IME not working in Microsoft Edge.
Also There are known issues on this build such as Task Manager is not reporting accurate CPU usage, Background processes” in Task Manager are blinking constantly and using dark mode, File Explorer’s context menu has an unexpectedly thick white border.
Post Contents :-
What’s new Windows 10 build 18247?
- We fixed an issue resulting in Narrator text to speech not making sense when reading Narrator’s Quick Start pop up in Japanese.
- We fixed an issue resulting in app icons sometimes becoming invisible in the taskbar in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue that could result in an IME not working in Microsoft Edge the first time it was launched.
- We fixed an issue resulting in WebView controls potentially not responding to keyboard.
- Rolling out this week, along with more bug fixes, we have added a “Preview” tag to Your Phone app as we continue to finetune the based on your feedback. Keep it coming via Feedback Hub.
Known issues Windows 10 build 18247?
- When using dark mode, File Explorer’s context menu has an unexpectedly thick white border.
- Task Manager is not reporting accurate CPU usage. This should be fixed in the next flight.
- Arrows to expand “Background processes” in Task Manager are blinking constantly and weirdly.
Known issues for developers
- If you install any of the recent builds from the Fast ring and switch to the Slow ring – optional content such as enabling developer mode will fail. You will have to remain in the Fast ring to add/install/enable optional content. This is because optional content will only install on builds approved for specific rings.
Note: The development of the 19H1 update is still in the early stages and therefore the first builds will not bring great news.
Download Windows10 Build 18247
Windows 10 Build 18247 is only available to Insiders in the Skip Ahead Ring. And Compatible Devices connected to Microsoft server automatically download and install the 19H1 preview build 18247. But you can always force the update from Settings > Update & security > Windows Update and click the Check for updates button.
Also You can download ISO files for Windows 10 Build 18247 (19H1) from here
Note: Windows 10 19H1 Build is only available for users who joined/Part of part of the Skip Ahead Ring. Or you can check how to join skip ahead ring and enjoy windows 10 19H1 features. Also, Microsoft Recently released Windows 10 Preview Build 17763.1 (rs5_release) for fast ring insiders With more Bug fixes Read the changelog here.