Have experienced any Problems, Issues After installing the windows 10 November 2019 Update, And looking for way to revert back to previous windows 10 1903? Yes, it’s possible to uninstall windows 10 version 1909, and you are on the right place. Here this post explains how to roll-back from windows 10 version 1909 to version 1903 and fix different issues that started after the recent upgrade. Means If after installing the windows 10 1909 you are facing problems and issues with it, you can uninstall it and go back or rollback to the previous Windows 10 version 1903.
How to roll back your Windows 10 upgrade
- If your device has been upgraded using Windows Update, Update Assistant, or you use the Media Creation Tool to do an in-place upgrade, you can Rollback/uninstall Windows 10 November 2019 update using the recovery options.
- Ensure that you haven’t deleted the folder while cleaning up your files to free space after upgrading to the November 2019 Update.
- If you have a portable device, check that you have plugged in your machine to a reliable power supply, otherwise, you won’t be allowed to roll back.
- It is also advisable to backup all your important files locally or to the cloud.
- Lastly, make sure that you remember your password as you may be required to enter it when you have rolled back.
Uninstall Windows 10 1909 updat
- Press Windows + I to open windows settings,
- Click on Update & Security, followed by Recovery on the left
- Now click on Get started under ‘Go back to the previous version of Windows 10.
When you click on Get Started, Under Go Back to the previous version of Windows 10. This will prompt why you are going back to the previous build, With Options Bellow.
- My apps or devices don’t work on this build
- Earlier builds seemed easier to use
- Earlier builds seemed faster
- Earlier builds seemed more reliable
- For another reason
- Answer the question by Select preferred Answer or Select for another Reason ( also There is opt to tell Microsoft more about your reasons if you wish ) and click Next to continue.
- When you click on next Windows 10 will prompt you the chance to check for updates in case that a new update is available to fix the current issue you’re having.
- If you’ve decided to roll back, click No, thanks to continuing.
- On Next Screen Read What you need to know carefully.
This will instruct you After going back you need to reinstall some apps, programs. Also, lose any changes you have made after upgrade to May 2019 update.
- After reading this Carefully click next to proceed one more step to Uninstall Windows 10 1903 May 2019 update.
- When you click on next this will prompt Don’t get locked out, This means that you’ll need the password you used to sign in to your previous version of Windows 10.
- Click Next to continue.
- That’s All Windows Will prompt thanked for trying out this build.
- Click Go back to earlier build to begin the Windows 10 1809 uninstall process.
- And the setup will take over and roll back your PC to the previous version of Windows 10 1809.
Once you have done this, you may want to defer installing Windows Updates on your Windows 10, To Delay Windows New update installation for some days. Whenever you think
Alternately you can access Windows Advanced Options and Select go back to the previous Build Option To Roll Back / uninstall Windows 10 1903 update.
- How To Fix Video_Dxgkrnl_Fatal_Error In Windows 10
- Laptop Freezes and crashes frequently after Windows 10 1909 Upgrade
- Fix Ethernet Doesn’t Have A Valid IP Configuration Error In Windows 10
- How to Fix Printer Problems in Windows 10, May 2019 Update
- Windows 10 1909 November 2019 Update Problems and How to Fix Them