Finally, Windows 10 May 2019 Update is Rolled out for everyone. The latest update adds a long-awaited light theme to Windows 10, along with changes to the UI, Windows Sandbox and a separated Cortana search blank, among other improvements. And all genuine windows Users receive Windows 10 Version 1903 Via windows update for free.
You may be wondering why you can’t seem to get it installed. This is because the May 2019 Update is being rolled out in stages, so some regions may get it a bit later than others. So Well prepare you System for Windows 10 version and wait for the update to be installed automatically. Also, Microsoft Released Official windows 10 1903 ISO And Windows upgrade assistant, Media creation tool to make the upgrade process smoother. This post we discuss how to get early install Windows 10 May 2019 update version 1903 Using Media Creation Tool.
Install Windows 10 version 1903 via windows update
- First of all check And make sure your system meets the minimum system requirements to install may 2019 update.
- As per latest information Windows 10 1903 need 30GB free disk space to install.
- Manually check for update and install KB4497934 the well prepare devices for May 2019 Update.
Manually check for Windows updates
- Press Windows + I keyboard shortcut to open the settings app,
- Now click update & security, then Windows update,
- here click on Check for updates button
- And let Windows 10 see what updates are available.
- If you see an update named “Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903”, this is the May 2019 Update and click download and install now.
- When it’s done downloading and performing a preliminary install, Windows will prompt you to restart your computer.
- When you restart the computer, it will finish the installation and boot you back into Windows with the May 2019 Update installed.
Install Windows 10 aka 1809 using media creation Tool
If checking windows updates didn’t show the May 2019 Update being available, Then you can use the Official Windows 10 media creation Tool To force, manually upgrade to Windows 10 version 1903. For those unfamiliar with this tool, the Media Creation Tool can be used to upgrade an existing Windows 10 install or to make a bootable USB drive or an ISO file, which can be used to create a bootable DVD, that you can use to upgrade a different computer.
- First Visit Microsoft windows 10 download page, download the Media Creation Tool and save it to your Local drive.
- Once it is downloaded, double-click on the downloaded MediaCreationTool1903.exe file and allow it to run.
- Once started, you will be greeted with a license agreement that you must agree to before continuing.
- After you accept the license agreement, please be patient while the tool “gets things ready”.
- When done you will be shown a screen asking whether you would like to “Upgrade this PC now” or “Create installation media”.
- If you wish to upgrade a different PC, you should select the “Create installation media” and follow the prompts.
- For this guide, though, we will select the “Upgrade this PC now” in order to upgrade the PC you ran the program on.
Once you select “Upgrade this PC now”, click on the Next button.
The Media Creation Tool will begin to download the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (build 18362) and install it.
Note: It will depend on your internet speed How much time it will take to complete the download process.
- The installation process could take a while, so please be patient.
- Eventually, you will get to a screen prompting you for information or to reboot the computer.
- Just keep following the on-screen instructions and when it’s finished, the May 2019 Update will be installed on your computer.
- You will know that the update has been installed as Edge will open with the “Welcome to the October Update” page.
That’s all you have successfully Upgrade to Windows 10 May 2019 update version 1903 Using Media Creation Tool.
- Solved: Print Spooler keeps stopping Not Running on Windows 10
- Fix Unable to install Windows 10 May 2019 update version 1903
- Fix We couldn’t install Windows 10 error 0xC1900101-0x20017
- Windows 10 Version 1903 ISO Direct Download links (May 2019 Update)
- How to delay the Windows 10 version 1903 May 2019 Update Installation