Recently Microsoft has released a new Windows 11 preview build 22000.132 for insider users and is now available for download to all dev and beta channels. The latest update brings minor changes and improvements to the operating system, adds Chat from Microsoft Teams to the Beta channel users. It also adds new Snipping Tool for Windows 11, Updated Calculator app, updated Mail and Calendar apps to the Dev Channel. There are several bug fixes to resolve issues submitted by insider users. Here in this post, we have listed the complete list of changes that windows 11 build 22000.132 brings.
What’s new Windows 11 build 22000.132?
There are new updates for Calculator, Snipping Tool, and Mail & Calendar are rolling out in the Dev Channel with new designs that match the rest of the Windows 11 interface.
With this build, Chat from Microsoft Teams is now available for Insiders in the Beta Channel, and one-to-one and group audio and video calling is starting to roll out too.
With the latest release Windows 11 build 22000.132, Microsoft replaces both the classic Snipping Tool and the Snip & Sketch apps by a new Snipping Tool app.
— Panos Panay (@panos_panay) August 4, 2021
WIN + SHIFT + S keyboard shortcut brings the new updated snipping tool menu with options to choose from including Rectangular Snip, Freeform Snip, Windows Snip, and Fullscreen Snip.
With the updated Snipping tool for windows 11 Taking screenshots is super easy using the WIN + SHIFT + S keyboard shortcut.
The Calculator app now has a beautiful new look for Windows 11! It also includes a new app theme setting so that you can set the app in a theme different from Windows.
The company explains New updated calculator app is a perfect tool to help you complete your math homework, manage your finances, plot, and analyze equations on a graph, and evaluate algebra, trigonometry, and complex math expressions!
- Simple and easy to use standard calculator for all the basics, and a powerful scientific calculator for more complex math.
- Programmer Mode offers rich functionality that is essential for programming and engineering.
- Plot one or more equations in graphing mode and then analyze the graph to help identify key graph features, like the x- and y- intercepts.
- Convert between more than 100 different units and currencies.
This build also fixes several dozen bugs that include an issue that was making certain games unresponsive. Fixes an issue with the Sandbox environment and Explorer.exe and will no longer crash. fixed a bug where the widgets board wasn’t always invoking apps to the foreground.
Addresses an issue where the recent searches list displayed when hovering over the Search icon in the Taskbar was unexpectedly blank.
Microsoft has noted some known issues that include, Windows Search does not detect the texts entered by the user. Search panel appears black or blank, Taskbar crashes in Windows Sandbox, Windows Widgets will appear blank.
Upgrading to Windows 11 from Windows 10 or when installing an update to Windows 11, some features may be deprecated or removed and more.
Get more info about Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.132.)
Microsoft Store update (version 22108.1401.0) getting support for “auto-scrolling” on the spotlight, allowing users to discover their next favorite app, movie, or game without manually scrolling through the list. Also, there is new Ratings and Reviews dialog to Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel.
Windows 11 system requirement
Unlike Windows 10, which specially designed to run on older hardware, windows 11 require relatively new hardware and it does not install on older computer. Windows 11 also require a hardware security component called Trusted Platform Module (TPM), along with UEFI firmware (no legacy BIOS allowed) and Secure Boot.
Microsoft official recommends the following system requirements for install the latest windows 11.
- 8th-gen core CPU and newer, along with AMD Ryzen 2000 chips and up. ARM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 850, Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2, and newer are also supported.
- At least 4GB of system memory (RAM).
- At least 64GB of available storage.
- A graphics processor that is compatible with DirectX 12 and Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.0 or greater.
- A monitor or display with at least 720 dots per inch resolution.
- TPM – Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
Download Windows 11 build 22000.132
The update is available to download in dev and beta insider channel. If you have already enrolled Windows 11 beta or dev channel head over to settings then Update & security. Click on windows update then check for the Updates button to download and install Windows 11 build 22000.132 on your device. You need to reboot your system apply the changes.
If you are looking for the latest Windows 10 version 21H1 ISO, get it from here.
Download Windows 11 build 22000.132 ISO
You can download any windows Insider preview builds, Include Windows 11 build 22000.132 ISO using UUPDump. If you are looking to download Windows 11 build 22000.132 ISO file follow the steps below.
- First, open UUP Dump official page here, then click on the downloads tab,
- Select the Windows 11 insider preview build 22000.132 (co_release) 64, Then use the language drop-down menu to select the installation language,
- Click the next button then checkmark on the editions to include in the Windows 11 ISO file (refer to the image below)
- Click next and the download and convert to ISO option then click on create download package to save the tool on your device.
- Locate the zip file (download file/folder), and extract it using winrar.
- Now Right-click the uup_download_windows.cmd batch file and select the Run as administrator option.
- Click on the more info option then click the run anyway button to begin the download process. The download time depends on system configuration and internet speed.
- Once the Windows 11 ISO is downloaded use third-party tools like Rufus to create a bootable media and install windows 11 on your device.
- Run Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool To Fix Memory Problems
- Google Chrome Slow, Not perform well on Windows 10? Try these solutions
- Introduction of Password Manager App and its benefits
- Complete Laptop Buying Guide – Specifications of a Good Laptop
- How to fix cannot start print spooler 1068 windows 10