Today (08/05/2018) Microsoft Released its first Cumulative Update KB4103721 Applies to Windows 10 April 2018 update version 1803. This Cumulative Update KB4103721 bumps the Windows 10 version 1803 build number to 17134.48, and according to the company, This update Didn’t include new features but added quality improvements and bug fixes such as addresses a few issues related to App-V, VPN, time zone, Remote Desktop, and patches some security vulnerabilities.
Microsoft has also released KB4103727, KB4103731, KB4103723 and KB4093109 for Windows 10 version 1709, 1703, 1607 and 1511, respectively. You can you install the updates today to fix the reported bugs and vulnerabilities that were discovered in the previous months.
What’s new in Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1803 (KBb4103721)
Here is a look at what’s fixed and improved with Windows version 1803 Cumulative Update KBb4103721:
- Addresses an issue with the April 2018 Windows Servicing update that causes App-V Scripts (User Scripts) to stop working.
- Addresses an issue that may cause some devices to stop responding or working when using applications, such as Cortana or Chrome, after installing the Windows 10 April 2018 Update.
- Addresses an issue that prevents certain VPN apps from working on builds of Windows 10, version 1803. These apps were developed using an SDK version that precedes Windows 10, version 1803, and use the public RasSetEntryProperties API.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Addresses an issue that may cause an error when connecting to a Remote Desktop server. For more information, see CredSSP updates for CVE-2018-0886.
- Security updates to Windows Server, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft scripting engine, Windows app platform and frameworks, Windows kernel, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows storage and filesystems, HTML help, and Windows Hyper-V.
Windows 10 version 1803 Cumulative Update KB4103721 is distributed via Windows Update ( Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and check for updates ) and other updating services, also available as a standalone download from the Microsoft Update Catalog website. Also, you can download and install the Windows 10 KB4103721 standalone version for x86 or x64.