As Microsoft Confirm before, 17 Oct 2017 is the day When Microsoft roll out the Windows 10 Fall Creators update V1709 to Everyone. This is the Fourth major update Touches every corner of the Windows 10 operating system. Every windows 10 User having genuine windows 10 and have connected to Microsoft server will get Windows 10 Fall Creators Update automatically. With Windows 10 fall Creators Update Microsoft added features like Fluent Design System, story remix, Mixed Reality, Eye Control And more you can check Windows 10 fall creators update features Here.
But The roll out of Windows 10 (version 1709 ) is planned to go progressively, which means that not everyone will get updated the same day. It’ll take a few days (even months) for all devices to get access to the new version. Ultimately, it’ll depend on a number of variables like the type of device you’re using, location, how you’ve obtained Windows 10, and Microsoft update servers load during the rollout. Initially, only devices (e.g., desktop PCs, laptops, tablets) known to be fully compatible will get the update first. Then when the update passes additional tests, it’ll become available to other devices.
Post Contents :-
- 1 How To Get Windows 10 Fall Creators update
- 1.1 Get Fall Creators Update using Windows Update
- 1.2 Get Fall Creators Update using Update Assistant
- 1.3 Get Fall Creators Update using Media Creation Tool
- 1.4 Automatically get the update via the phased rollout
- 1.5 Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ISO Download
- 1.6 Fall Creators update Feature Highlights
How To Get Windows 10 Fall Creators update
Normally The fall creators update will download and install automatically, but if you can’t wait, or If due to any reason you didn’t receive fall creators update on your windows computer. Then there are a few ways to force the Fall Creators Update on your windows computer (even before anyone else). Here this guide we discuss Different ways to Download and install the fall creators update on your PC, laptop, or tablet even before it becomes generally available.
Note: To get Windows 10 Fall Creators Update must check automatic update Install is enabled on Windows 10 PC So the Creators Update will be delivered through the phased roll out. If due to any reason you disabled the windows update service we recommend to enable windows update service to get windows 10 fall creators update easily.
Get Fall Creators Update using Windows Update
If you are using Genuine windows 10 then make sure the windows 10 Auto-update option is Turn on. And have installed the latest updates. This is the easiest way to get the Creators Update on your device is using Windows Update. Once Fall Creators update becomes available you can force windows for upgrade using these steps:
First click on windows 10 start menu -> Open Settings -> Click on Update & security. Then Click the Check for updates button.
If your device is known to work with the new update, it’ll begin downloading the fall creators update files. Then just click the Restart Now button to complete the Upgrade and installation process.
Note: The upgrade process is just like a regular update, but with a new twist. This time around, you’ll get a new screen to customize your privacy settings, which will help you to control and understand the data Microsoft collects with Windows 10 before proceeding with the installation.
Get Fall Creators Update using Update Assistant
Microsoft also offers the “Windows 10 Update Assistant Tool,” which is specifically designed to manually update a supported device to the latest version of the OS. This tool is meant to deploy feature updates on PCs, laptops, and tablets, which for any reason didn’t get the latest update from Windows Update. However, you can use the Update Assistant to make the jump to the new version of Windows 10.
First Download the Windows Update Assistant Tool from Given link ( it’s around 6MB ) Now After complete Right click on Windows10Upgrade28085.exe executable file and Run As Administrator. Click yes if ask for User Account Control Access. Now you’ll see the Windows 10 Update Assistant introductory screen. When you are ready to proceed, click Update Now. First The Update Assistant will run a compatibility check on your system and check each of its major components.
If your device passes the system check, click the Next button to begin the upgrade. Now click next The actual download will begin a few moments after this screen appears. The download process will take a little while to complete. wait until complete 100% complete. Once the download is complete, the Update Assistant will verify the download to ensure a successful installation. Now you will see a countdown will appear in the lower-left corner of the screen. Once the update is ready, You can wait 30 min to automatically restart windows, click on Restart now to restart immediately and install fall creators update or you can schedule restart later.
Fall Creators update Upgrade Configure process
When you Restart this will start the installation process. The Creators Update will install as it was a regular update keep your files, apps, and settings intact. The installation takes about 20 minutes, depending on your hardware and internet speeds. However, you’ll need to go through the out-of-box-experience (OOBE) to configure your privacy settings and a few other options. In between the reboots you’ll see screens that display the following messages:
Getting Windows Ready – Don’t turn off your computer
Working on Updates – ##% complete – Don’t turn off your computer
Working on Updates – ##% – Don’t turn off your PC – This will take a while.
Now, After the final reboot, you’ll see a screen welcomes you to the newest version of Windows and prompts you to click Next to continue. click next When you proceed, you’ll be prompted to choose your privacy settings, click on Accept. Again on The next screens will prompt you to configure Cortana. However, you can choose to do it later by selecting Not Now. Next, you will see apps configuration for user account with messages like,
We’ve got some updates for your PC
This might take several minutes – Don’t turn off your PC
These updates help protect you in an online world
We want everything to be ready for you
Then You’ll see the Login screen. After you enter your password and get back into your system, you’ll encounter the final screen of the Update Assistant,
Like, Thank you for updating to the latest version of Windows 10, click on exit. Now you will notice Microsoft Edge displaying a page the welcomes you to the Fall Creators Update, and invites you to begin learning more about the new features included in the latest version of Windows 10.
Get Fall Creators Update using Media Creation Tool
Also, you can use the Official Media Creation Tool to perform an in-place upgrade or to start from scratch with a clean installation of Windows 10 with the Creators Update. However, in order to test the reliability of the update servers, Microsoft usually only makes available new feature updates through Windows Update during the initial rollout. This means that it could take a few days before you can use other upgrade methods.
First Download Windows media Creation Tool from Given Download Link. Now Double-click the MediaCreationTool.exe file to start the process. On the first Screen, Click Accept to agree to the terms.
Next Select the Upgrade this PC now option and Click Next.
Make sure the Keep personal files and apps option is selected. This should be the default option, but if it’s not, click the Change what to keep to modify the settings. Otherwise, your files, apps, and settings will be erased.
Now Click Install to begin the update process. The Windows 10 setup will take over and install the Creators Update on your PC, laptop, or tablet while keeping your apps, settings, and personal files. The installation shouldn’t take longer than 30 minutes, but it’ll depend on your hardware configuration, internet speeds, and other factors.
Automatically get the update via the phased rollout
when your device becomes eligible for the Windows 10 fall Creators Update rollout, you’ll be prompted to make some important choices on your privacy settings before the Fall Creators Update can install. Based on customer feedback you will have expanded options for when you complete the installation. You will have the ability to specify a time that is convenient for you, snooze pending updates for a few days, and expand the “active hours” time window during which you don’t want to be disturbed by an update.
I hope After fallowing these steps you can easily Get Windows 10 fall creators update for your windows 10 computer very fast.
Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ISO Download
Microsoft releases the ISO files for every new release of Windows 10, including for the Fall Creators Update Version 1709. You can now download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ISO files of 1709 build 16299.15 Directly from Microsoft Server. If you are looking for Download Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ISO file fallow bellow.
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 (64-bit) [updated link] 4.37GB
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 (32-bit) [updated link] 3.23 GB
Fall Creators update Feature Highlights
Before upgrade Here check some highlight Features on Windows 10 fall creators update.
- View Mixed Reality. Insiders who are previewing the View 3D app (in the latest Skip Ahead preview) with View Mixed Reality enabled can take any creation from Paint 3D and see it come to life. (Build 16273)
- Eye Control (Beta). Eye Control makes Windows 10 more accessible by empowering people with disabilities to operate an on-screen mouse, keyboard, and text-to-speech experience using only their eyes.4
- An updated look for Microsoft Edge. The use of Acrylic material provides depth and transparency to the tab bar and other controls. We’ve also improved button animations to feel more responsive and delightful.
- Support for 3D in Office apps. Windows Insiders who are also Office Insiders will be able to incorporate 3D objects in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Easily insert a 3D object from the Remix 3D catalog or your PC, change its perspective and use transitions like Morph in PowerPoint to create cinematic animations between slides to bring 3D objects in your presentations to life.
- Get web search results in Cortana without opening your browser. Instead of just a link to results, the Cortana pane will expand automatically, quickly showing you exactly what you need to know. It works with movies, celebrities, stock prices, weather, flight status — you name it! If Cortana doesn’t have a quick answer for your query, just click the arrow next to the relevant web suggestion to see what the web has for you.4
- Switch to portrait mode orientation in Continuum. Are you a Windows Insider who’s loving the convenience of Continuum by carrying your PC in your pocket? Based on your feedback, we’re excited to introduce portrait mode support for Continuum starting with this build of Windows 10 Mobile. Read More Features with Details